Risk Management - 30 Sep to 4 Oct 2019
Risk management has become a ‘buzz word’ across the corporate world in the last decade. It is widely recognised as a new skill set that every manager and senior level business leader must acquire. The mastery of this skill set certainly helps in a manager’s career advancement.
Can you see the opportunity behind every risk?
Today’s dynamic business environment and the increasing complexity of business risks landscape have created a paradigm shift in risk management process. Organisations now strive to optimise the risk management decision by looking into the upside of risks.
Our programme is designed to nurture corporate leaders who will excel in improving their organisation through effective risk management practices. At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Transform risk into competitive advantage;
- Apply risk management to make better decisions; and
- Learn about emerging risk management techniques.
Risk management skills will become the essential management skill set that business leaders and operational managers must possess in the future.
- Interactive lecture beyond theory;
- Local and international case studies;
- Role plays; and
- Facilitated group discussions.
Who should participate?
- Board Members
- C-Level Executives
- Chief Risk Officer / Head of Risk Management function
- Risk Managers and Risk Officers